- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 6201 Bathroom Faucet, Rothbury Two-Handle w/ Drain Assembly - Chrome
About the Moen 6201 Rothbury Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly – Chrome
There are many different styles of bathroom faucets available on the market today, which means there’s something for everyone, regardless of preference. For those who like a more traditional look and finish on a bathroom faucet fixture, the Moen Rothbury Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly – Chrome is available. Maximum handle rotation on the Moen 6201 is a full ninety degrees. The hot side turns on with a counterclockwise motion, the cold side with a clockwise motion.
The Moen 6201 has a sturdy metal construction with a traditional chrome finish, so there’s no need to worry about whether it will fit in with other bathroom décor. It’s simple to use, thanks to its lever-style handles. Installation of the Moen 6201 is made simpler by the included rough-in valve. If you’re worried about leaks and drips, don’t worry! There’s a limited lifetime warranty that will cover those things, should they happen. There’s also a second 5-year warranty that covers commercial installation.Additional Information:
- Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
- 2 Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
- Fits M-PACT System
- Lever Style Handles
- 4" Centers
- 1/2" IPS Connections
- Designed to be Installed Through 3 Holes, 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in a Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Finish: Chrome
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Aerator Limits: 1.5 gpm Max. (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi
- Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.