Moen Bathroom Faucet, Vestige Two-Handle w/ Drain Assembly - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen 6301 Vestige Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Drain Assembly – Chrome
Classical design meets new style and advanced technology when it comes to the Moen 6301 Vestige Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Drain Assembly. You get a familiar setup with this bathroom sink fixture, but because of its chrome composition and new-age design, you’ll also get a lot more out of it than you expected! Take the polished exterior and brilliantly shined coating for example: what other faucet offers you such a breathtaking reflection of light?
The Moen 6301 is also labeled aesthetically for your convenience and ease when it comes to operation. Choose from either red and blue knob caps for hot and cold dispensing, or stick to unmarked, chrome tops to continue your room’s theme without color interruption.
This fixture also features a pop up drain feature that allows you to stop the draining of water at your convenience. Great for stemming the flow of water while shaving or brushing your teeth, you won’t find a shine like this in any other model on the market. Invest in the Moen 6301 today and see how a single fixture can breathe new life into your bathroom.
Features:• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
• 2 Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
• High Arc Spout
• Lever Temperature Indicator Caps: White plastic with Script writing H (Hot) and C (Cold). Optional metal chrome caps with no temperature indication also included.
• 4" Centers
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Mounts in 3 Holes, 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in a LifeShine Brushed Nickel & Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Escutcheon Diameter: 2-1/2" x 6-5/16" (63mm x160mm)
• Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4" (19mm)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: