- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 6301BN Bathroom Faucet, Vestige Two-Handle w/ Drain Assembly - Brushed Nickel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Moen 6301BN Vestige Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Drain Assembly - Brushed Nickel
If you’re looking for the perfect bathroom sink fixture to flow with the theme of your room and not stand out like a sore thumb, put your trust in the Moen 6301BN Vestige Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Drain Assembly. This subtle, yet gorgeous fixture won’t look awkward in your bathroom thanks to its brushed nickel finish and contemporary design. In fact, part of what makes this unit such an astounding success is its ability to function flawlessly as it exceeds your expectations each and every time you turn it on.
Unlike many modern bathroom faucets, the Moen 6301BN features dual water control handles that make it easy to achieve the perfect temperature. These handles can also be labeled for aesthetics by simply replacing the caps on each to reflect their temperature controls. Plus, this unit also features a built in drain stopper that can instantly cease the draining of your water. Great for shaving, brushing or teeth or cleaning something small, you’ll be thankful for this feature once you use it!
Backed by a five-year warranty and Moen’s outstanding industry name, the Moen 6301BN is a first choice for many consumers who want to upgrade their bathroom to reflect a more modern taste.Additional Information:
- Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
- 2 Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
- High Arc Spout
- Lever Temperature Indicator Caps: White plastic with Script writing H (Hot) and C (Cold). Optional metal brushed nickel caps with no temperature indication also included.
- 4" Centers
- 1/2" IPS Connections
- Mounts in 3 Holes, 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in a Chrome & Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
- Escutcheon Diameter: 2-1/2" x 6-5/16" (63mm x160mm)
- Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4" (19mm)
- Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers