Moen 64920 Bathroom Faucet, Chateau Series Two-Handle Low Arc w/ 50/50 Waste Assembly - Chrome
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Bathroom FaucetView all items in this category
The Moen 64920 Chateau Series Two Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet is an elegant faucet that features clean, soft curves and rounded, modern styling that provide a classic appearance. The great bathroom faucet has a chrome finish that provides a bright, reflective, cool gray metallic appearance. The Moen 64920 Chateau Series Two Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet is designed for three hole mounting and has a four inch centerset design that allows for easy installation. This bathroom faucet utilizes an aerated flow that provides an uninterrupted stream of water and is ideal for everyday use. The Moen 64920 Chateau Series Two Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet is designed to meet WaterSense criteria to conserve water without having to sacrifice on performance. This great bathroom faucet also meets ab1953 (California) and s152 (Vermont) legislation. The Moen 64920 Chateau Series Two Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet utilizes 1/2" IPS connections and utilizes a 50/50 waste assembly that is included. The Moen 64920 Chateau Series Two Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty unless used in commercial applications then the warranty is five years.
• Model: 64920
• Metal construction with a chrome plated finish
• Dimensions: 3-11/32" Deck to the highest point; 2-9/32" Deck to the spout opening; 3-11/32" Deck to the top of the spout; 4-11/" Center of the base of the faucet to center of spout opening
• Installation: Three Holes 1" minimum diameter and 2" on center
• 1/2" IPS connections
• Knob style handles with hot and cold color indicators
• Rotate either handle counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close
• Aerator is limited to 2.2 gpm max (8.3 L/min)
• 1224 cartridge design
• Nonmetallic and stainless steel material
• Third party certified by CSA to meet CSA B-125 and ASME A112.18.1M and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
• Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9
• Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Water Drinking Act
• Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
• 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!