- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 6510 Bathroom Faucet, 4" Icon Two-Handle - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Moen S6510BNView this item
About the Moen 6510 Icon Two-Handle 4" Bathroom Faucet – Chrome
The Moen 6510 offers two handles for distinction and ease of use between hot and cold water temperatures. This bathroom faucet, keenly crafted from Moen, comes in a chrome-plated finish for a clean and sleek look. This smooth finish makes it easy to clean with just a simple wipe.
Offering 90 degrees of range for each temperature handle, the Moen 6510 works with balancing counterclockwise and clockwise rotations. The rough-in valve is built right in, and this beautiful faucet is installed through three hole application. This user-friendly and easy-to-clean faucet offers a high arc spout and Laminar flow.
The Moen 6510 has four-inch centers, IPS connections of ½ inch, and a handle-to-handle distance of four inches. The model uses the cartridge design model # 1224. This classic bathroom faucet comes with a manufacturer specification booklet, a complete manufacturer user guide, and a five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. Order today and it will ship to you today!Additional Information:
- Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
- 2 Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
- High Arc Spout
- 4" Centers
- 1/2" IPS Connections
- Laminar Flow
- Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in LifeShine Brushed Nickel Finish
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
- Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4" (19mm)
- Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers