Moen 6510 Bathroom Faucet, 4" Icon Two-Handle - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen S6510BNView this item
The Moen 6510 offers two handles for distinction and ease of use between hot and cold water temperatures. This bathroom faucet, keenly crafted from Moen, comes in a chrome-plated finish for a clean and sleek look. This smooth finish makes it easy to clean with just a simple wipe.
Offering 90 degrees of range for each temperature handle, the Moen 6510 works with balancing counterclockwise and clockwise rotations. The rough-in valve is built right in, and this beautiful faucet is installed through three hole application. This user-friendly and easy-to-clean faucet offers a high arc spout and Laminar flow.
The Moen 6510 has four-inch centers, IPS connections of ½ inch, and a handle-to-handle distance of four inches. The model uses the cartridge design model # 1224. This classic bathroom faucet comes with a manufacturer specification booklet, a complete manufacturer user guide, and a five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. Order today and it will ship to you today!
Features:• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
• 2 Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
• High Arc Spout
• 4" Centers
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Laminar Flow
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in LifeShine Brushed Nickel Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4" (19mm)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: