Moen Bathroom Faucet, 4" Icon Two-Handle - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen 6510BN Icon Two-Handle 4" Bathroom Faucet - Brushed Nickel
The Moen 6510BN bathroom faucet comes with the waste assembly included. This LifeShine brushed nickel finished faucet is easy to clean and looks beautiful in your home bathroom sinks. Moen is known for top-quality designed plumbing parts and supplies, as well as appealing and attractively designed parts. Operating at full throttle, as well as looking good, is important to you and Moen!
This two-lever handle faucet provides a high arc spout and sufficient aerator limits of 2.2 gpm. The Moen 6510BN is easy to install and offers a three hole application with 1 inch minimum diameter. A full 90 degrees of handle range is provided for both the cold and hot water temperature handles. Cold water operation is clockwise to counterclockwise for open to close, and vice versa for the hot water handle.
The Moen 6510BN not only offers you convenient, easy and safe hand washing in your bathrooms, but it’s also backed with security, as well. A user manual, specifications booklet and even a five-year limited manufacturer warranty are all included with your purchase of this unique bathroom faucet.
Features:• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
• 2 Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
• High Arc Spout
• 4" Centers
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Laminar Flow
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in LifeShine Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
• Maximum Deck Thickness: 3/4" (19mm)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: