Moen Brantford Two-Handle 4" Bathroom Faucet, with Metal Waste Assembly - Chrome
The Brantford Two Handle 4" Lavatory Faucet with Metal Waste Assembly operates at a maximum handle rotation angle of 90 degrees to full on either handle. The hot side is counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close. The cold side is clockwise to open and counterclockwise to close. This faucet is designed to be installed through 3 holes at 1" (25mm) minimum diameter.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
• 2 Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
• 4" Centers
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in LifeShine Brushed Nickel and Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Handle to Handle Distance: 4" (102mm)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" (25mm) Min. Diameter
5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: