Moen 67434 Chateau Series Single Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet, Chrome
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen FaucetsView all items in this category
The Moen 67434 Kitchen Faucet is a great faucet that incorporates clean, soft curves and rounded, modern styling to create a classic appearance. The Moen 67434 Kitchen Faucet also features a chrome finish that creates a bright, reflective, cool gray metallic look. The highly reliable faucet is also extremely easy to operate thanks to the single handle lever design. This kitchen faucet also employs a convenient side spray that helps to provide a large cleaning area. An aerated stream is also used by the faucet to ensure a steady stream of water. The Moen 67434 Kitchen Faucet utilizes a conventional deck mount design and is designed for three hole installations. The Moen 67434 Kitchen Faucet uses 1/2" connections a has an 8.5" supply allowing for a maximum flow of 2.2 gpm (8.3 l/min). The Moen 67434 Kitchen Faucet is ADA compliant and meets ab1953 (California and s152 (Vermont) legislation. This amazing kitchen faucet is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects in residential applications, and a five year manufacturer warranty for commercial applications.
• Model: 67434
• Metal construction with a chrome plated finish
• Dimensions: 8-1/2" Deck to the highest point; 5-7/16" Deck to the spout opening; 6-11/16" Deck to the top of the spout; 9-1/8" Center of the base of the faucet to center of spout opening; Escutcheon 10-1/4" x 2-1/4"
• Dimensions of the Side Spray: 4-7/8" Height
• Installation: Three Holes 1-1/4" minimum diameter and 4" on center
• Flexible supplies with 3/8" compression fittings
• Includes Protege side spray
• Lever style handle
• Temperature controlled by 100 degree arc of handle travel
• Will operate with less than 5lbs. of force
• Spout flow is limited to 2.0 gpm max (7.6L/min) at 60 psi
• 1255 Duralast cartridge
• Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable re quire ments referenced therein including NSF61/9
• Contains no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content
• Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
• ADA Compliant
• Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
• 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!
to get 5% Off this Item!