Moen 7065CSL Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray - Classic Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The pinnacle of style and design can be yours by simply installing the Moen 7065CSL Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray in your kitchen. This elegant, highly detailed kitchen sink faucet and companion sprayer will do wonders to open up your kitchen’s true potential for style. Thanks to its stainless steel composure and sleek shine, you’ll instantly feel a sense of revitalization in your home.
The Moen 7065CSL is unlike other modern-style sink combos in many ways. First, the included side sprayer makes this unit great for homes that often use larger pots and pans, or have a tendency to use a sprayer for watering plants or other items. Second, by separating the control handle from the faucet itself, you’re able to achieve up to 130-degrees of rotation with this fixture – making it one of the most versatile on the market.
The Moen 7065CSL requires a three hole installation for proper mounting and is great for retrofits. It comes backed by a five-year warranty after install so you’ll never have to worry about making the right decision – you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you made it.
• 1 Handle Kitchen Faucet with Solid Lever Handle
• Includes Matching Finish Side Spray with Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
• 10" High Arc Swinging Spout
• 3 Hole Application
• Aerated Spray Functions
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• Spout, Handle, & Hose Spray Install through Deck Holes a minimum of 1-1/4" (32mm) in Diameter
• 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
• Finish: Classic Stainless Steel
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Spout Reach: 10" (254mm)
• Spout Height: 10-5/8" (269mm)
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Supplies: 8-1/2"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
• Escutcheon Diameter: 2-5/16" (59mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: