Moen Level Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen 7175 Level Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout – Chrome
If you’re looking for the most articulate kitchen sink fixture for your home, you can’t help but take an interest in the Moen 7175 Level Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout. This amazing faucet is the product of innovative design and a focus on clear, more sophisticated development techniques. It features some of the most creative features – all compact and ready to function with precision and style.
The high arc of the Moen 7175 makes it easy to wash dishes, foods and fill assorted vessels with water, without making a mess! Because the handle is located to the left of the faucet instead of behind it, on more traditional models, you’ll also never have to worry about reaching around getting in the way of your faucet.
As if the design wasn’t useful enough already, Moen has engineered a pull down spout that makes it easy to spray water precisely where you need it. Great for water plants or filling small containers with water, you’ll always have the power to usefully manipulate your faucet with the Moen 7175.
Features:• 1 Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Pulldown Spout & Solid Lever Handle
• Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
• 7-7/8" Swinging Spout
• Convenient High Arc Design
• Operates in Stream or Spray Mode in the Pullout or Retracted Position
• 1 Hole Application
• 24" Flexible Supply Lines with 3/8" Connections
• Aerated & Rinse Spray Functions
• Pause Button temporarily stops the Flow of Water
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• Mounts in 1 Hole at 1-1/2" (38mm) Min. Diameter
• ADA for Lever Handle
• Uses Model # 1225 Ceramic Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Ceramic Materials
• Also Available in Classic Stainless Steel Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome
• Hose: 59"
• Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Spout Height: 15-1/2"
• Spout Reach: 7-7/8"
• Flexible Supply Lines: 24" with 3/8" Connections
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 1 Holes at 1-1/2" (38mm) Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: