Moen 7300 Legend Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet - Chrome
This item is no longer available
Experience optimal mobility and a fixture that caters to your every need with the Moen 7300 Legend Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet. This stylish kitchen faucet brings all of the necessities into your kitchen, making your sink a reliable and seamless outlet for daily use. Its single level design makes the Moen 7300 a space saver and exudes a modern appeal that anyone can finesse into their current kitchen décor. What’s more, this unit is constructed to stand the test of time and brave the constant, daily wear and tear of your heavy kitchen use.
What truly makes this fixture great is its ability to accommodate back-to-back installations by correcting reversed piping. Whether it’s a brand new installation or you’re looking to retro fit an older, less effective sink fixture, you’ll be able to easily make use of the Moen 7300.
Upgrade your kitchen sink’s faucet to a whole new level of sophistication with this innovative unit from Moen today. You’ll be delighted by the time tested design and fluid controls that it has to offer!
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
Features:• 1 Handle Kitchen Cast Bar with Solid Lever Handle
• 3 Hole Application
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Supplied with 9" Spout
• Connection for 3/8" Tubing
• Correcting Reversed Piping Capabilities
• Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• Mounts in 3 • 1" Min Diameter Holes, 4" (102mm) on Center
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Spout Reach: 9"
• Spout Height: 6-3/8"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 • 1" Min Diameter Holes, 4" (102mm) on Center
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: