Moen 7545ORB Camerist Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
| The Camerist Single Handle Kitchen Faucet adds an elegant, streamlined look to any decor. The faucet is equipped with an easy to use one-handle lever and convenient pulldown spout that enables the spray option. It also features a high-arc spout for higher clearance, classy oil-rubbed bronze finish, HydroLock quick connect system for easy installation, and options for aerated stream, powerful rinse, and light veggie rinse. This faucet will make a graceful and functional addition to your home.|
Operates with a temperature controlled by 180 degree arc of handle travel, with spout receptor rotation at 120 degrees. This faucet is designed to be installed through 1 to 3 holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) minimum diameter.
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
Features:• 1 Handle Kitchen with Pullout Spout and Solid Lever Handle
• Pause Button Temporarily Stops the Flow of Water
• Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
• Aerated, Rinse, and Veggie Spray Functions
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• 1 or 3 Hole Application
• Pullout Spray with 68" Braided Hose
• Can be Single Hole Mounted
• Spout Swings
• 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
• Mounts in 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
• Also Available in Chrome and Stainless Steel Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Spout Receptor Rotation: 120 Degree
• Spout Height: 7-3/8"
• Spout Reach: 9-1/8"
• Supplies: 8 1/2"
• Braided Hose Length: 68"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
Loving this faucet!
Have been using this faucet for about three months in my newly remodeled kitchen. Plumber remarked what an easy install it was and that Moen is fast becoming his favorite to install. The pullout feature is smooth and seats easily when replaced.
The finish does not water-spot like previous ones that I always had to wipe down, so I like that it saves me that extra step!
I like to cook, so it gets used a lot and I am more than pleased. Moen is getting it right!
on 01-16-2012 by Linda M in AZ
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: