- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 7560C Extensa Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 7560CSLView this item
About the Moen 7560C Extensa Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Spray Spout – Chrome
There are lots of options available on the market when it comes to kitchen faucets, but the Moen Extensa Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Spout – Chrome deserves your attention. The Moen 7560C is crafted from quality metal and sports the traditional shiny chrome finish, so it’s sure to look great in any kitchen setting.
Not only does the Moen 7560C have a convenient pullout spout with a 59” metal hose, it also has a 180-degree arc of water temperature control. The water stream can be a steady stream or a spray, which makes it even more versatile. It has never been easier to get water to those hard to reach dishes! The Moen 7560C can be single or three-hole mounted and has hydrolock quick connect installation.
This item qualifies for QuickShip if ordered by 5 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific and will ship the same day it’s ordered, and with a five-year commercial installation warranty, as well as a limited lifetime warranty to protect against leaks and drips, this faucet deserves a try!Additional Information:
- 1 Handle Faucet with Pullout Spout and Solid Lever Handle
- Flush Button with Raised Stream and Spray Indicators
- Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
- Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
- Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
- 1 or 3 Hole Application
- Pullout Spray with 59" Metal Hose
- Can be Single Hole Mounted
- 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
- Mounts in 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in Stainless Steel Finish
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Tubing: 3/8"
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Spout Receptor Rotation: 145 Degree
- Spout Height: 10-15/16"
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2"
- Supplies: 8 1/2"
- Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can this faucet be mounted without a deckplate? If so is everything included in the package to install without a deckplate?by Rodney F. on 10-10-2012
No, the deckplate is shaped to provide a flush mount for this faucet. Removing the deckplate may cause installation difficulties.on 10-16-2012Please login or register before adding a question.