Moen 7570C Salora Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 7570SLView this item
It’s no secret that kitchen faucets with pullout spray spouts are versatile, helpful, and often, preferred. If you’re thinking about installing a new kitchen faucet, give some thought to the Moen Selora Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Spray Spout – Chrome. With a simple design and traditional chrome finish, the Moen 7570C looks good in any kitchen. The handle arcs through 180 degrees for perfect temperature control.
The pullout spout on the Moen 7570C has 59” of metal hose, so you’ll never have to worry about it not being long enough. Installation of this faucet is fairly simple because of the hydrolock quick connect installation feature. The Moen 7570C can also be single-hole mounted. If you’re eager to receive your order, be sure to place it by 5 p.m. Eastern time, and it will ship the same day! Two warranties from the manufacturer ensure drips, leaks, and finish defects are covered, as well as commercial installation.
Features:• 1 Handle Faucet with Pullout Spout and Loop Lever Handle
• Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
• Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• 1 or 3 Hole Application
• Pullout Spray with 59" Metal Hose
• Can be Single Hole Mounted
• 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
• Mounts in 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Stainless Steel Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Spout Receptor Rotation: 145 Degree
• Spout Height: 9• 3/8"
• Spout Reach: 8"
• Supplies: 8 1/2"
• Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
• Flow: 2.2 gpm @ 60psi
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: