Moen 7575SL Colonnade Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout - Stainless Steel
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 7570SLView this item
| The Colonnade Single Handle Kitchen Faucet, with the Pullout Spray Spout operates with a temperature controlled by 180 degree arc of handle travel, with spout receptor rotation at 145 degrees. The backflow protection system in this device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary. The faucet will operate in stream or spray mode, in the pullout or retracted position. This faucet is designed to be installed through 1 to 3 holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) minimum diameter.|
Features:• 1 Handle Faucet with Pullout Spout and Lever Handle
• Wand with Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
• Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• Pullout Spray with 59" Metal Hose
• Can be Single Hole Mounted
• 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
• Mounts in 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Stainless Steel
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Spout Receptor Rotation: 145 Degree
• Spout Height: 9-3/8"
• Spout Reach: 8"
• Supplies: 8-1/2"
• Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: