- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 7575SL Colonnade Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet, with Pull-Out Spray Spout - Stainless Steel
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 7570SLView this item
- The Colonnade Single Handle Kitchen Faucet, with the Pullout Spray Spout operates with a temperature controlled by 180 degree arc of handle travel, with spout receptor rotation at 145 degrees. The backflow protection system in this device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary. The faucet will operate in stream or spray mode, in the pullout or retracted position. This faucet is designed to be installed through 1 to 3 holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) minimum diameter.Additional Information:
- 1 Handle Faucet with Pullout Spout and Lever Handle
- Wand with Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
- Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
- Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
- Pullout Spray with 59" Metal Hose
- Can be Single Hole Mounted
- 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
- Mounts in 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in Chrome Finish
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Tubing: 3/8"
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Spout Receptor Rotation: 145 Degree
- Spout Height: 9-3/8"
- Spout Reach: 8"
- Supplies: 8-1/2"
- Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.