- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 7590CSL Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Aberdeen - Classic Stainless Steel
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
MoenView this item
About the Moen 7590CSL Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Aberdeen - Classic Stainless Steel
TheMoen Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Aberdeen - Classic Stainless Steel works great when cleaning large appliances. The high arc spout provides the height and reach to fill or clean large pots while the pulldown feature provides the infinite maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing. When filling a vessel outside of the sink, the pause feature conveniently stops the flow of water as the wand passes over the countertop. The convenient single button actuation provides flexibility to switch from stream to spray mode. This faucet is designed to be installed through 2 holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) minimum diameter.
- 1 Handle Faucet with Pullout Spout and Lever Handle
- Pause Button Temporarily Stops the Flow of Water
- High Arc Spout Swings
- Single Button Actuation Enables Switching from Stream to Spray Mode
- Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
- Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
- 2 Hole Application
- Includes 59" Metal Hose
- 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
- Mounts in 2 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze and Chrome Finish
- Finish: Classic Stainless Steel
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Tubing: 3/8"
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Spout Height: 15"
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2"
- Supplies: 8 1/2"
- Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 2 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers