- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 7599CSL Kitchen Faucet, Single-Handle w/Pullout Spray Spout, Medora - Classic Stainless Steel
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 7599CView this item
About the Moen 7599CSL Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Medora - Classic Stainless Steel
The Moen Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Medora - Classic Stainless Steel the high arc spout provides the height and reach to fill or clean large pots while the pulldown feature provides the infinite maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing. When filling a vessel outside of the sink, the pause feature conveniently stops the flow of water as the wand passes over the countertop. This faucet is designed to be installedthrough 1 hole at 1-1/4" (32mm) minimum diameter.
- 1 Handle Faucet with Pullout Spout and Lever Handle
- Pause Button Temporarily Stops the Flow of Water
- Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
- High Arc Spout Swings
- Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
- Operates in Stream or Spray Mode in the Pullout or Retracted Position
- Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
- 1 Hole Application
- Includes 59" Metal Hose
- 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
- Mounts in 1 Hole at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1225M Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in Chrome Finish
- Finish: Classic Stainless Steel
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Tubing: 3/8"
- Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Braided Hose Length: 68"
- Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
- Spout Height: 16"
- Spout Reach: 8-3/32"
- Supplies: 8 1/2"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.