Moen Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Medora - Classic Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen 7599CSL Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Medora - Classic Stainless Steel
The Moen Kitchen Faucet Single-Handle with Pullout Spray Spout, Medora - Classic Stainless Steel the high arc spout provides the height and reach to fill or clean large pots while the pulldown feature provides the infinite maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing. When filling a vessel outside of the sink, the pause feature conveniently stops the flow of water as the wand passes over the countertop. This faucet is designed to be installedthrough 1 hole at 1-1/4" (32mm) minimum diameter.
• Pause Button Temporarily Stops the Flow of Water
• Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation
• High Arc Spout Swings
• Can Operate with Less than 5lbs. of Force
• Operates in Stream or Spray Mode in the Pullout or Retracted Position
• Aerated and Rinse Spray Functions
• 1 Hole Application
• Includes 59" Metal Hose
• 1/2" IPS Connections Accepts Standard Ball Nose Connection for 3/8" Tubing
• Mounts in 1 Hole at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1225M Cartridge Design, Engineered Polymers, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome Finish
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Tubing: 3/8"
• Flow Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Braided Hose Length: 68"
• Pullout Spout Hose Length: 59"
• Spout Height: 16"
• Spout Reach: 8-3/32"
• Supplies: 8 1/2"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 1 or 3 Holes at 1-1/4" (32mm) Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: