Moen 9000 M-Pact Widespread Bathroom Rough-In Valve
Ask a Question
About this Product
Installing new bathroom fixtures can be an intimidating and difficult process. Most of the time, extra parts are needed. If you find yourself needing such a part, the Moen M-Pact Widespread Bathroom Rough-In Valve could be just what you need to get the installation job done. The Moen 9000 operates easily, with the hot water side turning counterclockwise for water flow, and the cold-water side turning clockwise.
For use with all Moen M-pact widespread bathroom faucet and trim kits, the Moen 9000 is constructed from brass and has a full pop-up drain assembly, as well as a hydrolock quick connect system. Like other Moen products, the Moen 9000 will arrive with two warranties that cover commercial installation, as well as finish defects, drops, and leaks. If you own a M-pact widespread bathroom faucet from Moen, this is what you need to get it installed correctly. Purchase and order one by 5:00 EST/ 2:00 PST, and it will ship the same day!
Features:• Widespread M-PACT Common Valve System|
• Includes Pop-Up Waste Metal Drain Assembly
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
• 1/2" IPS Connections
Specifications:• Finish: Brass Construction|
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Centers: 8" (203mm), 16"(406mm)
• Deck Thickness: at 1-3/8" -3" Use Service Kit #115001, and Valves Install Through a 1-1/4" Diameter Hole
• Max Deck Thickness: 1-1/4" (32mm)
• Spout Installs Through: 1-1/8" Minimum Diameter Hole. Valves Install Through 1-1/8" Minimum Diameter Hole
• Maximum Diameter Hole: 1.5"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: