- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen 9992 Adjustable Roman Tub Faucet Valve w/ Shower Diverter, 1/2" CC Connections
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Rough-In ValvesView all items in this category
About The Moen 9992 Adjustable Roman Tub Faucet Valve w/ Shower Diverter, 1/2" CC Connections
The Moen 9992 Adjustable Roman Tub Faucet Valve come complete with a shower diverter and uses 1/2" CC connections. The Moen 9992 Adjustable Roman Tub Faucet Valve is designed for use with 3/16" to 4-1/4" thick decks. The Moen 9992 Adjustable Roman Tub Faucet Valve has a maximum flow rating of 17 gpm at 45 psi. This great valve also includes a test plug. The Moen 9992 Adjustable Roman Tub Faucet Valve also features a no cut spout shank. This great valve is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against drips, leaks and finish defects in residential applications, and a five year manufacturer warranty in commercial installations.
- Model: 9992
- Metal construction
- Installs on 10"(254mm) centers minimum
- Designed to be installed on finished decks up to 3" (76mm)
- 1/2" CC inlets and outlets
- Can be installed with any Moen Deck Mounted Roman Tub Trim Kit
- Rotate hot side handle counterclockwise to open (clockwise to close) and the cold side handle clockwise to open (counterclockwise to close)
- Designed to deliver 17 gpm at 45 psi. (66L/min)
- Nonmetallic and stainless steel materials
- Designed and manufactured to comply with the applicable requirements of: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B-125.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.