- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen G222134 Kitchen Sink, 2200 Series 22 Gauge 8" Deep Double Bowl 4-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen Sink OnlyView all items in this category
About the Moen G222134 Kitchen Sink, 2200 Series 22 Gauge 8" Deep Double Bowl 4-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel
When it comes to kitchen sinks, the Moen G222134 Kitchen Sink, 2200 Series 22 Gauge 8" Deep Double Bowl 4-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel may be one of the best available. The Moen G222134 features a double-bowl design that offers versatility for dishwashing and any other pursuit, and with a satin tone finish on the already beautiful stainless steel, it’s sure to impress almost anyone.
Sink depth is important to most people. The Moen G222134 kitchen sink does not disappoint with its eight inches depth in both bowls, making even the biggest load of dishes a breeze to wash and dry. Offering sound deadening and inhibition of condensation, the Moen G222134 is the perfect sink for any kitchen. There’s no need to worry about condensation forming on the underside!Made from 22 gauge this sink is sure to stand the test of time. A sink with that many good features deserves a try. Pick one up today!
- 2200 Series double bowl drop-in sink
- Center drain, 1 to 4 faucet holes as indicated
- U-channel mounting system (hardware included)
- SoundSHIELD sound absorbing system, assuring exceptional noise reduction and quiet dependability
- Replaces: Moen 22867
- Sink type: Brushed finish stainless steel
- Number of bowls: Double bowl
- Drain opening size: 3 1/2"
- SoundShield: Yes
- Mount type: Drop-in
- Overall dimensions: 33"x22"
- Bowl size one: 14 x 16 x 8
- Bowl size two: 14 x 16 x 8
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against material or manufacturing defects to the original consumer purchaser
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.