- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen G222174 Kitchen Sink, 2200 Series 22 Gauge 6.5" Deep Double Bowl 4-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Double Bowl Kitchen SinkView all items in this category
About the Moen G222174 Kitchen Sink, 2200 Series 22 Gauge 6.5" Deep Double Bowl 4-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel
The Moen G222174 Kitchen Sink, 2200 Series 22 Gauge 6.5" Deep Double Bowl 4-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel is just what you’re looking for in a new kitchen sink. Made from 22-gauge stainless steel, this kitchen sink is strong enough to stand up to the most demanding jobs.
Its double-bowl design provides six and a half inches of depth on both sides—plenty of space for dishes and anything else that needs cleaning. The Moen G222174 ships with four fixture-mounting holes that allow for nearly any fixture installation, so you’re free to install any faucet you like. There’s no need to worry about whether this sink will fit in with the rest of your kitchen. This sink has a beautiful matte finish and will fit right in among your other appliances and kitchen décor.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the regular porcelain kitchen sink, give the Moen G222174 a try. You won’t be disappointed!
- 2200 Series double bowl drop-in sink
- Center drain, 1 to 4 faucet holes as indicated
- U-channel mounting system (hardware included)
- SoundSHIELD sound absorbing system, assuring exceptional noise reduction and quiet dependability
- Replaces: Moen 22827
- Sink type: Matte finish stainless steel
- Number of bowls: Double bowl
- Drain opening size: 3 1/2"
- Integrated mounting rails: Yes
- SoundShield: Yes
- Mount type: Drop-in
- Overall dimensions: 33"x22"
- Bowl size one: 14 x 15.5 x 6.5
- Bowl size two: 14 x 15.5 x 6.5
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against material or manufacturing defects to the original consumer purchaser
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.