- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen L2352 Chateau Posi-Temp Single-Handle Shower Trim - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Shower TrimsView all items in this category
The Chateau Posi-Temp Single Handle Shower Valve operates with a pressure balancing mechanism that maintains the selected discharge temperature to plus or minus 3 degrees. Pressure-balancing valves adjust automatically to changes in water line pressure, which keeps your shower temperature constant and comfortable. The adjustable temperature limit stop controls the maximum hot water temperature. The Shower Valve handle operates counterclockwise through a 270 degree arc, with off at 6 o'clock and maximum hot at the 9 o'clock position. Shut off is in the clockwise direction.
- Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- 1 Handle Posi-Temp Valve and Shower Trim with Lever Handle
- Pressure Balancing Cycling Valve without Volume Control
- 4 Port
- 1/2" CC Connections
- Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
- Includes Easy Clean XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
- Includes Hot and Cold Color Labeling
- Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
- Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- CC Connections: 1/2"
- Showerheads Flow: Limited to 2.5 gpm Max. (9.5 L/Min)
- Thick Wall Application
- Nominal: 6'-6" (1981mm)
- Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
- Max Wall: 2" CC (51mm) 1-7/8" IPS (48mm)
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
- Thin Wall Application
- Wall Opening Diameter: 3 1/2" (89mm) Max. / 2 1/4" (57mm) Min.
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.