Moen Shower Trim, Chateau Posi-Temp Single-Handle - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Chateau Posi-Temp Single Handle Tub and Shower Valve operates with a pressure balancing mechanism that maintains the selected discharge temperature to plus or minus 3 degrees. Pressure-balancing valves adjust automatically to changes in water line pressure, which keeps your shower temperature constant and comfortable. The adjustable temperature limit stop controls the maximum hot water temperature. The Shower Valve handle operates counterclockwise through a 270 degree arc, with off at 6 o'clock and maximum hot at the 9 o'clock position. Shut off is in the clockwise direction.
• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• 1 Handle Posi-Temp Valve and Tub/Shower Trim with Lever Handle
• Pressure Balancing Cycling Valve without Volume Control
• 4 Port
• 1/2" CC Connections
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Includes Easy Clean XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange with 5-1/2" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Includes Hot and Cold Color Labeling
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• Diverter Tub Spout: 5-1/2"
• CC Connections: 1/2"
• Showerheads Flow: Limited to 2.5 gpm Max. (9.5 L/Min)
• Thick Wall Application
• Nominal: 6'-6" (1981mm)
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub/Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Max Wall: 2" CC (51mm) 1-7/8" IPS (48mm)
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
• Thin Wall Application
• Wall Opening Diameter: 3 1/2" (89mm) Max. / 2 1/4" (57mm) Min.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: