Moen Bathroom Faucet, Villeta Single-Handle w/ Metal Waste Assembly - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen L4621View this item
About the Moen L4721 Villeta Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Metal Waste Assembly – Chrome
Simplicity is key when you’re thinking about the Moen L4721 Villeta Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet, with Metal Waste Assembly. This faucet has everything you need, in a compact, space saving design that fits many bathrooms perfectly. Because its designed to give you more counter space and take up less room at your sink, you can enjoy the controls of this fixture as they work conveniently in a single handle setup.
Simply move the lever left for hot water and right for cold water. Everywhere in between the two extremes represents an infinite number of water temperatures at your disposal. Enjoy this single handle construction as opposed to a traditional dual handle setup, with exceptional results and easier use. Plus, the pivot handle of the Moen L4721 requires almost no pressure to operate, making it great for children and elderly residents.
Make the Moen L4721 a part of your home today and experience the simplicity and ease of this exceptional faucet. Its compact design and modern sense of style will lend a helping hand to your current sense of style.
Features:• Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
• 1 Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly on 4000 Series Models
• Pivot Action Lever Style Handle
• 4" Centers
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Mounts in 3 • 1" Min. Diameter Holes, 4" on Center
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Can Accommodate Reversed Piping and Back to Back Installations
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• Centers: 4"
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
• Escutcheon Width: 6" (152mm)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 • 1" Min. Diameter Holes, 4" on Center
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: