- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen S3371 M-PACT ExactTemp Rough-In Valve, Brass - 3/4" IPS Connection
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Rough-In ValvesView all items in this category
About The Moen S3371 M-PACT ExactTemp Rough-In Valve, Brass - 3/4" IPS Connection
The Moen S3371 M-PACT ExactTemp Rough-In Valve is a highly durable and extremely reliable rough-in valve. This great ExactTemp thermostatic valve provides pinpoint accuracy for temperature control. The Moen S3371 M-PACT ExactTemp Rough-In Valve is a member of the Moen common valve system. The Moen S3371 M-PACT ExactTemp Rough-In Valve has four ports, and uses 3/4" IPS connections. The Moen S3371 M-PACT ExactTemp Rough-In Valve is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against drips, leaks, and finish defects when used in residential applications, and a five year manufacturer warranty when used in commercial applications.
- Model: S3371
- Brass Construction
- 3/4" IPS connections
- Thermostatic valve design with integral checkstops
- Temperature lever operates through a 340 degree arc with maximum cold at full clockwise rotation and maximum hot at full counterclockwise rotation
- Safety stop preset temperature at 105 degrees Fahrenheit (41 degrees Celsius)
- Safety stop override allows maximum temperature at 120 degrees Fahrenheit (49 degrees Celsius)
- Factory established temperature range from 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (49 degrees Celsius)
- Must be used with at least one S3600 valve
- Thermostatic cartridge design with non metallic/nonferrous materials
- Third party certified to meet ASME A112.18.1/CSA B-125.1, CSA B125.3, ASSE 1016, ASSE 1070 and all applicable requirements referenced therein
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.