- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen S6320ORB Shower Head, Velocity Multi-Function Rainshower - Oil Rubbed Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Fixed-Mount Shower HeadsView all items in this category
About the Moen S6320ORB Shower Head Velocity Multi-Function Rainshower, Velocity - Oil Rubbed Bronze
If you’ve been searching for something out of the ordinary when it comes to a new showerhead, the Moen Shower Head Velocity Multi-Function Rainshower, Velocity - Oil Rubbed Bronze deserves some attention. Full of modern style and larger and flatter than the standard showerheads available today, the Moen S6320ORB has a wider water range and will help make your showers shorter.
For versatility, the Moen S6320ORB offers two different water functions—rain and rinse. You can switch between these two modes by a simple turn of a small lever located on the side of the Moen S6320ORB. This showerhead also sports a patented pressure design that makes your showering experience one to remember. With a brass swivel ball assembly, the Moen S6320ORB is easy moved to the angle of your choosing. All of these options make this showerhead the perfect choice for anyone in search of style that is out of the ordinary.Replaces Moen 6320ORB.Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.Additional Information:
- Fixed Mount Showerhead Only, with Metal Spray Face and Shell
- 2 Spray Patterns
- Rainshower and Concentrated Rinse
- 1/2" CC Connections
- Patented Self Pressurizing Design Provides Strong Performance Regardless of Line Pressure
- Brass Swivel Ball Assembly
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- CC Connections: 1/2"
- Showerhead Flow: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max.
- Showerhead Dimensions: 8" (203 mm)
- Showerhead Depth: 3 -1/8" (79 mm)
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.