- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen S6500 Bathroom Faucet, Icon Single-Handle - Chrome
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Moen S6500 Bathroom Faucet Single-Handle, Icon - Chrome
The Moen S6500 is a one-hole installation, ½ inch IPS connections and Laminar flow bathroom faucet. This world-class designed faucet offers a one-lever handle and drain assembly that is the pop-up type. A 180 degree pivot arc controls the water temperature on this highly crafted Moen bathroom faucet.
Three hole installation is also an option on the Moen S6500 as a deck plate for three hole application is included. This center-set faucet also includes the rough-in valve built right in. If you desire indications of temperature on this faucet, an optional hot and cold temperature indicator is also available.
With adequate aerator limits and the nonmetallic, nonferrous and stainless steel construction of the Moen S6500, your bathroom faucet will last for years to come. Washing was never made easier or more attractive with this classy faucet finished with chrome plating. This is also a worry-free faucet to purchase, as it comes with a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Includes Built-In Rough-In Valve
- 1 Pivot Action Lever Handle Lavatory with Metal Pop-up Type Drain Assembly
- 1/2" IPS Connections
- Laminar Flow
- Deckplate Included for 3 Hole Application (1 or 3 hole application)
- Mounts in 1 Hole at 1-1/8" Min. Diameter
- Can be Single Hole Mounted
- To use in Vessel Sink Applications, Model # A1717 Vessel Extension Kit Required (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Includes Optional Hot and Cold Temperature Indicator
- Includes Optional 3 Hole Deck Plate (Escutcheon)
- Also Available in LifeShine Brushed Nickel Finish
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/min)
- 1 Hole (Optional) Escutcheon Diameter: 2-1/2" (63mm) Diameter
- 3 Hole (Optional) Escutcheon Diameter: 6-1/2" (165mm) Diameter
- Hole Mount Requirements: 1 Hole at 1-1/8" Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers