- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T183 Shower Trim, Chateau Series Post-Temp Set - Chrome
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Moen T183 Chateau Series Post-Temp Tub & Shower Trim Set, Chrome
The Moen T183 Chateau Series Post-Temp Tub & Shower Trim Set features clean, soft curves and rounded, modern styling that creates a classic look. The Moen T183 Chateau Series Post-Temp Tub & Shower Trim Set also features a chrome finish that creates a bright, reflective, cool gray metallic appearance. The Moen T183 Chateau Series Post-Temp Tub & Shower Trim Set includes a knob handle that is easy to use, and this trim kit is designed for use with Posi-Temp pressure balancing valves (sold separately). Also included with this beautiful trim set is a 5-1/2" tub spout length, and connections used are slip fit connections. The Moen T183 Chateau Series Post-Temp Tub & Shower Trim Set is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Model: T183
- Metal construction with a chrome finish
- Includes non-metallic showerhead, arm, flange and non-metallic diverter tub spout
- Handle operates counterclockwise through a 270 degree arc with off at 6 o’clock and maximum hot at the 9 o’clock position. Shut off in clockwise direction
- Adjustable temperature limit stop to control maximum hot water temperature
- Pressure balancing mechanism maintains selected discharge temperature to +/- 3 degrees Fahrenheit
- Showerhead is limited to 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min) at 80 psi
- 1222 cartridge design
- Accommodates back to back installations
- Nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel material
- Third party certified to meet ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.