Moen T2113BN Shower Trim, Kingsley Posi-Temp Single-Handle - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Moen T2113BN is finished in brushed nickel for a unique and modern look for your shower stalls and tubs. Upgrade those old or outdated shower and tub faucets with this complete set. You’ll add a new and bright dimension to your main or guest bathrooms.
This Kingsley Series tub and shower kit installs quickly and simply, once you have purchased the rough-in valve, model # 2570. The Moen T2113BN fits with M-PACT Systems, and cartridge design model # 1225. The Escutcheon diameter is 7 inches, the opening for the thin wall diameter is 3-1/2 inches, and the thick wall opening is 4-1/2 inches.
The Moen T2113BN operates with a single handle that you swivel counterclockwise through a 270 degree arc from on to off. You have control over the temperatures for added safety, and a manual and specifications sheet along with a warranty are all included with your purchase.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY|
• Trim Kit for Posi-Temp Tub/Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Includes Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange and 6" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel|
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
• Thin Wall Opening Diameter: 3-1/2" (89mm) Max, 2-1/4" (57mm) Min
• Thick Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max.
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub or Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Diverter Tub Spout: 6"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: