- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T2142 Icon Posi-Temp Single-Handle Shower Trim - Chrome
About the Moen T2142 Icon Posi-Temp Single-Handle Shower Trim – Chrome
If you’re looking for shower trim that is simple but still stylish, take a look at the Moen Icon Posi-Temp Single-Handle Shower Trim – Chrome.
The Moen T2142 has a quality metal construction and is covered in a beautiful sating chrome finish, making it the ideal shower trim kit for any home. The kit includes a Moenflow showerhead, arm, and flange (to install the Moen T2142, be sure to purchase a rough-in valve, which is sold separately). It can be difficult to find the right water temperature, but with the option to set a maximum hot water temperature, the Moen T2142 will always be the perfect temperature. There’s even a pressure balance that keeps the water to within three degrees of where you want it!
To make sure your order ships on the same day you order it, be sure to have your order placed by 5 p.m. Eastern/ 2 p.m. Pacific.
- Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- Trim Kit for Posi-Temp Shower with Lever Handle
- Fits M-PACT System
- Includes Moenflo XLT Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange
- Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
- Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
- Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in a Brushed Nickel Finish
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
- Thin Wall Opening Diameter: 3-1/2" (89mm) Max, 2-1/4" (57mm) Min
- Thick Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Showerhead Diameter: 5-7/8" (149mm)
- Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
- Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.