Moen T2156BN Shower Trim, Icon Moentrol Single-Handle - Brushed Nickel
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen TS2156BNView this item
The finish on the Moen Icon Moentrol Single-Handle Tub and Shower Trim – Brushed Nickel offers a great alternative to the traditional chrome finishes of other shower trim kits. The Moen T2156BN will add style and a little sophistication to your bathroom no matter how you have it decorated.
The beautifully simple water lever handle on the Moen T2156BN operates on a 180-degree arc, with the off position when the handle points downward. Full hot water flow is accomplished when the handle is pointing to the left. One of the best features of the Moen T2156BN is the built-in adjustable temperature control that allows you to set a maximum hot water temperature.
What’s even better is the pressure balancing mechanism that will always keep the water within three degrees of the temperature you set. The Moen T2156BN even ships with two warranties, one to cover commercial installation for five years, and another to protect against leaking and dripping.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY|
• Trim Kit for Moentrol Tub/Shower
• Lever Handle with Temperature Indicator on Escutcheon, Pull-On Push-Off Operation
• Fits M-PACT System
• Includes Moenflo XLT Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange and 6" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in a Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel|
• Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub or Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Diverter Tub Spout: 6"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: