Moen T2502ORB Vestige Posi-Temp Single-Handle Shower Trim - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
A rubbed bronze finish may just be what you’re looking for to complete your bathroom’s sense of style and décor. What’s even more, you can get this exquisite finish along with high functionality and prestigious elegance thanks to the Moen T2502ORB Vestige Posi-Temp Single-Handle Shower Trim. This showerhead and control knob companion really encompass a stylish look and what it means for your fixtures to really reflect the overall mood of your room. Thanks to this product, you’ll bring stylish tranquility and intricate detail to an otherwise barren room in your home.
Along with all of its beauty and extravagance, the Moen T2502ORB also serves a few vital roles in making your bathroom shower the best and safest place to enjoy a great shower. Maximum temperature controls allow you to set and adjust the highest water temperature that you’d like to experience, while innovative new technology also allows you to maintain water pressure and temperature while others around you use faucets freely.
Remember, to install the Moen T2502ORB you’ll need a rough-in valve, which is sold separately. Make this product a part of your home today and you’ll be delighted for years to come.
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for Posi-Temp Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Brushed Nickel and Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (175mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: