Moen Shower Trim, Vestige Posi-Temp Single-Handle - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen T2503BN Vestige Posi-Temp Single-Handle Tub and Shower Trim - Brushed Nickel
Temperature control is important when you’re taking a shower – just ask anyone who’s ever had the water run cold on them because someone else was using a faucet nearby! The Moen T2503BN Vestige Posi-Temp Single-Handle Tub and Shower Trim aims to put a stop to inconveniences like this and illustrate the experience of a perfect shower by maintaining water temperatures, water pressure and never failing to deviate from these norms.
The Moen T2503BN features an adjustable temperature control system that makes it safe and easy to use your shower at all times. If you’re in a house with children or elderly residents, this control system will allow you to set a temperature that won’t burn or scald someone who might not be able to navigate the shower knob with ease.
And, to complement its extremely high functionality, the Moen T2503BN also projects an aura of classy sophistication and unparalleled elegance. You’ll never be disappointed with this fixture one you see how it livens up your bathroom and adds a touch of prestige to your décor.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for Posi-Temp Tub/Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Includes Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange and 7" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub or Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Diverter Tub Spout: 7"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: