Moen Vestige Moentrol Single-Handle Shower Trim - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen T2605ORB Vestige Moentrol Single-Handle Shower Trim - Oil Rubbed Bronze
The way you decorate your bathroom can be a gateway into your sense of style, sophistication and level of classiness. Make sure you go above and beyond the expectations of a normal bathroom by using a Moen T2605ORB Vestige Moentrol Single-Handle Shower Trim fixture. This prestigious showerhead and control knob combo will speak volumes about your attention to detail and leave guests in bewilderment about the elegance of your lavatory.
The Moen T2605ORB is more than just a pinnacle of class – it’s also a trusted, functional fixture that can service your home’s bathroom for years to come. It has the ability to block high temperatures, preventing scalding and steam burns – just set a maximum temperature when you install it for lasting protection.
As if a beautiful exterior and innovative technology weren’t enough to make this fixture a solid investment, it also comes with the quality assurance of Moen. The company has invested its reputation in the Moen T2605ORB, making it one of the most reliable products on the market. You’ll be delighted with its continued excellence for years to come, especially since its back by a five-year warranty.
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for Moentrol Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Brushed Nickel and Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: