Moen T2606BN Shower Trim, Vestige Moentrol Single-Handle - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The fixtures within your bathroom can make or break the room. Without a reliable, stylish shower trio, like the Moen T2606BN Vestige Moentrol Single-Handle Tub and Shower Trim, you might fall victim to a fashion faux pas! Make sure your sophistication, elegance and attention to detail are expressly communicated and invest in this fixture trio to tie the room together. Plus, because of the brushed nickel exterior of this product, you’ll never have to worry about it clashing with your established décor thanks to its neutral coloring.
Because this unit is a single handle operation, you’ll have 270-degrees of control over the control knob on the Moen T2606BN. Plus, its aesthetically labeled for your convenience, allowing for complete control over your water temperature preference – especially since you can also set a maximum temperature during installation that cannot be exceeded during use.
To round out the Moen T2606BN, you’ll also be protected by a five-year warranty against any cracks or leaks, allowing you to have peace of mind for years to come. Make this excellent fixture trio a part of your home today!
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY|
• Trim Kit for Moentrol Tub/Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Includes Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange and 7" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel|
• Wall Opening: 4-1/2" (114mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub or Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Diverter Tub Spout: 7"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: