Moen T3112ORB Kingsley Moentrol Single-Handle Shower Trim - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
When you remodel, upgrade, or build a brand new home bathroom, you can trust in the Moen T3112ORB as the shower set you need for function as well as beauty. This one- handle shower trim comes in an oil rubbed bronze finish for that exquisitely elegant look contrasted against the color of your shower stall or walls. It’s rugged and bold bronzed color adds that special touch to keenly designed home bathrooms.
The Moen T3112ORB offers a one-handle, 180 degree swivel for controlling the hot and cold water temperatures of your shower. Relax and rejuvenate with this top-quality crafted Kingsley Series shower trim. You can clean your shower trim with just a simple cloth wipe, and know that its classy look won’t wear down over time.
Blue and red temperature labels, adjustable stop controls for temperature, and push-off/pull-on operation make the Moen T3112ORB a piece you can’t afford not to have. It’s priced for any budget, but others will think you spent big when you easily install this attractive shower kit in all your bathrooms. Order today!
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for Moentrol Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Hot (Red) and Cold (Blue) Color Labeling Around Handle Trim
• Temperature Indicator on the Escutcheon, Pull-On/Push-Off Operation
• Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Brushed Nickel and Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
• Wall Opening: 5-1/2" (140mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max.
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: