Moen T3113BN Shower Trim, Kingsley Moentrol Single-Handle - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Moen T3113BN is for use with cartridge design model # 1225, and rough-in valve model # 3570 that you must purchase as a separate part to install appropriately. This single lever handle shower and tub trim kit offers a brushed nickel finish for a unique touch. It will compliment any bathroom design, whether traditional or contemporary.
There are red and blue water temperature indications on the handle trim of the Moen T3113BN. You won’t have to worry about startling episodes when you jump in the shower or bath with water that’s too hot or too cold because it wasn’t clear which way the handle went for desired temperatures. And, an adjustable limit stop will help you control temperature even more by limiting the hot water temperature max to avoid burns and injuries.
The Moen T3113BN includes a 6 inch slip fit diverter tub spout and the cartridge will work with back to back installations. Get same day shipping and a warranty when you order today!
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for Moentrol Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Hot (Red) and Cold (Blue) Color Labeling Around Handle Trim
• Temperature Indicator on the Escutcheon, Pull-On/Push-Off Operation
• Includes Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange and 6" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
• Wall Opening: 5-1/2" (140mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max.
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub or Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Diverter Tub Spout: 6"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: