Moen Shower Trim, Kingsley Moentrol Single-Handle - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the T3113ORB Kingsley Moentrol Single-Handle Tub and Shower Trim - Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Moen T3113ORB features an escutcheon diameter of 7 inches, a wall opening at 5 ½ inches, and a 6 inch diverter tub spout. The showerhead flow limits include a 2.5 gpm maximum, and is used well with showers measuring 45 to 48 inches. Hot and cold water temperatures are easily indicated on the handle with obvious blue and red labeling for safety.
Included are the flange, arm and showerhead in the Moen T3113ORB. This particular shower and tub kit is finished in an oil rubbed bronze for a truly perfected look to any traditional, vintage, or even contemporary designed bathroom in your home. It compliments any color scheme and adds a rustic and artistic touch to your total bathroom look.
The Moen T3113ORB comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, a user manual and specifications sheet, and instant satisfaction when you easily install it in your favorite home bathrooms!
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for Moentrol Shower with Lever Handle
• Fits M-PACT System
• Hot (Red) and Cold (Blue) Color Labeling Around Handle Trim
• Temperature Indicator on the Escutcheon, Pull-On/Push-Off Operation
• Includes Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm, Flange and 6" Slip Fit Diverter Tub Spout
• Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
• Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
• Uses Model # 1225 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Brushed Nickel and Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Escutcheon Diameter: 7" (178mm)
• Wall Opening: 5-1/2" (140mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max.
• Shower: 45" (1143mm) / 48" (1219mm)
• Tub or Tub Shower: 32" (813mm)
• Diverter Tub Spout: 6"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: