Moen Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Chrome
About the Moen T6105 Moen Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet – Chrome
Bring brilliance to your bathroom with the Moen T6105 Moen Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet! This bathroom sink fixture sports a chrome finish that’s excellent for bringing out the true beauty of a bathroom – plus it adds a modern touch that’s both beautiful and resilient. And, when it comes to functionality, the Moen T6105 can’t be beat! It’s truly new age innovation married to traditional design.
Instead of making you fight with a single handle design to control your hot and cold water flows, the Moen T6105 conveniently includes two separate faucet handles that control hot and cold sources at your command. Labeled for convenience and aesthetics, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect water temperature to wash your hands or brush your teeth.
Because its designed to stand up to tough, everyday use, the Moen T6105 sports one of the most durable designs on the market. You’ll never have to worry about malfunctions or compromises in the design, thanks to Moen’s attention to detail and great five-year warranty.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly and Lever Style Handles
• Hydrolock Quick Connect System
• Includes Hot and Cold Indicators
• Fits M-PACT System
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Widespread Design
• Includes Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
• Also Available in Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Spout Length: 3-1/4" (82mm)
• Handle Length: 2-7/8" (73mm)
• Spout Base Diameter: 2-3/4" (70mm)
• Handle to Handle Center: 8" (203mm) • 16"(406mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: