Moen T6105BN Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread - Brushed Nickel
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen T6105View this item
Two handles are better than one when it comes to getting the most precise, best quality water temperature from your bathroom sink. The Moen T6105BN Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet makes it nearly effortless to manipulate both hot and cold water flows, allowing you to pick the intensity and temperature that best suites your needs. Make it colder while brushing your teeth, or turn up the heat when it’s time to wash your hands! The Moen T6105BN eliminates the need to try and make the most out of a single handle by giving you two – both placed strategically away from the faucet head to give a wider, more open feel.
If your bathroom has a more modern design to it, don’t hesitate to choose the Moen T6105BN. It features some of the newest trends in fixture design and can be a beacon of style in your bathroom for decades to come. 90-degree inward turning knobs and a water trap that prevents any water from draining at will are only two of the great features included in this model.
Trust that Moen will bring you the best pairing of design and functionally to make the most out of your bathroom.
| Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY|
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly and Lever Style Handles
• Hydrolock Quick Connect System
• Includes Hot and Cold Indicators
• Fits M-PACT System
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Widespread Design
• Includes Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
• Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
| Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel|
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Spout Length: 3-1/4" (82mm)
• Handle Length: 2-7/8" (73mm)
• Spout Base Diameter: 2-3/4" (70mm)
• Handle to Handle Center: 8" (203mm) • 16"(406mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!