- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T6107 Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Two-Handle Wall-Mounted - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Moen T6105View this item
About the Moen T6107 Kingsley Two-Handle Wall-Mounted Bathroom Faucet – Chrome
Looking for a distinct, yet appealing look to bring to your bathroom that will outshine the everyday fixture design that you’re used to? Give the Moen T6107 Kingsley Two-Handle Wall-Mounted Bathroom Faucet a try and watch as it transforms your bathroom from mundane into something so much more! This unit operates like any other faucet, but with a few added advantages that you’ll only find through Moen manufacturing.
First, the Moen T6107 features a deep sloping faucet head that makes it easy to fill a bath quietly and quickly. It also features dual handles to control your hot and cold water temperatures, giving you the power to make adjustments to both selectors simultaneously.
The Moen T6107 boasts a chrome coating that makes it perfect for bathrooms everywhere. It’s strong enough to stand up to constant handling, yet sleek enough to be considered an exquisite addition to your room. Watch this extravagant faucet shine on for decades to come as your bathroom displays an aura of sleek, intelligent design.Additional Information:
- Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 2570) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- Trim Kit for Posi-Temp Shower with Lever Handle
- Fits M-PACT System
- Moenflo XL Single Function Showerhead, Arm and Flange
- Adjustable Limit Stop Controls Maximum Hot Water Temperature
- Cartridge Accommodates Back to Back Installations
- Uses Model # 1222 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze FinishRequires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9400) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- Trim Kit for 2 Handle Wall Mount with Lever Style Handles
- Fits M-PACT System
- Drain Assembly Not Included (Use model # 140780 Lavatory Drain Assembly Series)
- Long Extended Spout
- 1/2" Copper Connections
- Adaptable for Non
- 8" Centers
- Mounts in 2 Holes at 1-1/4" Min. Diameter and 1 Hole at 1" Min. Diameter, 8" on Center
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- Spout Length: 7-1/2" (190mm)
- Max Wall Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Handle Diameter: 2-7/16" Dia. (62mm)
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Copper Connections: 1/2"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 2 Holes at 1-1/4" Min. Diameter and 1 Hole at 1" Min. Diameter, 8" on Center
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.