Moen T6125 Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Chrome is a fabulous finish for any fixture in your home, especially a bathroom fixture. Because it’s resilient, beautiful and goes great with any décor tastes, it’s no wonder that the Moen T6125 Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet has become a popular favorite in many modern bathrooms. As soon as its installed, this faucet lends itself to the room, enriching the essence and creating a sense of sheer sophistication almost immediately.
The Moen T6125 differs from many modern bathroom fixtures in the fact that it still features a traditional two knob control design, making it easy for you to control both hot and cold settings simultaneously. And, with the ability to plug the sink at your will with a built in drain stopper, you’ll never have to worry about losing rings, earrings or other jewelry down the drain!
Bring the Moen T6125 into your home today and experience the flawless design of a Moen bathroom fixture. With its widespread design and infallible operation, this unit brings life into any bathroom – whether it’s in a new home or it’s part of a retrofit.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly and Lever Style Handles
• Hydrolock Quick Connect System
• Includes Hot and Cold Indicators
• Fits M-PACT System
• High Arc Spout
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Widespread Design
• Includes Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• Spout Base Diameter: 2-1/2" (64mm)
• Spout Length: 7" (178mm)
• Max Wall Thickness: 1-1/4" (32mm)
• Handle Length: 2-7/8" (73mm)
• Handle Diameter: 2-7/16" (62mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: