Moen Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Moen T6125BN Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Brushed Nickel
An arc spout design and an aerated flow are just a couple of the great innovations that the Moen T6125BN Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet sports. This industry leading designed fixture for your bathroom sink comes with everything that you’d expect from a world class manufacturer – and even a few surprises that you might not have taken into account!
It features a two-knob control system for hot and cold water supplies, as well as a drain stopper that will allow you to fill your sink with streaming water effortlessly. You love the ease and usability that the Moen T6125BN offers, along with a timeless look that fits seamlessly with any bathroom décor models.
Because of its brushed nickel composition, the Moen T6125BN is also excellent when it comes to standing the test of time. Not only is it resistant against scratches, scuffs and other blemishes, but it won’t rust or stain over time. Its finish is a dull, glossy texture that allows it to become a part of your bathroom, rather than stand out in it.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly and Lever Style Handles
• Hydrolock Quick Connect System
• Includes Hot and Cold Indicators
• Fits M-PACT System
• High Arc Spout
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Widespread Design
• Includes Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze and Chrome Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Spout Base Diameter: 2-1/2" (64mm)
• Spout Length: 7" (178mm)
• Max Wall Thickness: 1-1/4" (32mm)
• Handle Length: 2-7/8" (73mm)
• Handle Diameter: 2-7/16" (62mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: