Moen T6125ORB Bathroom Faucet, Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread - Oil Rubbed Bronze
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
Want a modern, rustic feel to match your bathroom décor, but don’t want to have to sacrifice the true functionality of a modern faucet fixture? The Moen T6125ORB Kingsley Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet is your solution! This fixture is intelligently designed to be a modern solution to your bathroom sink needs, but also retains the look and feel of an older, more traditional model, right down to its oil rubbed bronze coloring.
The two-handle system of the Moen T6125ORB allows you to make the necessary adjustments to your water flow for either hot or cold, all at the same time! And, because the handles are positioned separate from the actual faucet head itself, you’ll be able to enjoy the modern feel of this fixture. Hot and cold indicators are also available to give you a visual representation of your temperature controls.
Make the Moen T6125ORB a part of your home today and experience the joys of a Moen sink fixture. Please also remember that this fixture requires rough-in valve, Model # 9000, for proper Installation to occur.
Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly and Lever Style Handles
• Hydrolock Quick Connect System
• Includes Hot and Cold Indicators
• Fits M-PACT System
• High Arc Spout
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Widespread Design
• Includes Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in Chrome and Brushed Nickel Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
• Spout Base Diameter: 2-1/2" (64mm)
• Spout Length: 7" (178mm)
• Max Wall Thickness: 1-1/4" (32mm)
• Handle Length: 2-7/8" (73mm)
• Handle Diameter: 2-7/16" (62mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: