- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T6305ORB Bathroom Faucet, Vestige Two-Handle Widespread - Oil Rubbed Bronze
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
For enthusiasts of classic design, the Vestige Two Handle Widespread High Arc Bathroom Faucet will provide years of beauty and functionality. The faucet features a high-arc spout for greater clearance, graceful 8-16" widespread installation, easy to use two-lever handle design, and aerated flow. The faucet additionally meets WaterSense Criteria for water conservation with efficiency. Featured here in a deep oil-rubbed bronze, the classically simple and bold design of the Vestige will make an excellent addition to your bathroom. This faucet is designed to be installed through 3 holes at 1" minimum diameter.Finish may vary on all Oil Rubbed Bronze products.Additional Information:
- Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly
- Lever Style Handles Include Hot (Red) and Cold (Blue) Color Indicators
- Fits M-PACT System
- High Arc Spout
- 1/2" IPS Connections
- Widespread Design
- Includes Metal Pop-Up Type Waste Assembly
- Mounts in 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- Also Available in a Chrome & Brushed Nickel Finish
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Spout Length: 7-3/8" (187mm)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Handle Length: 3-1/2" (88mm)
- Handle Escutcheon Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Spout Escutcheon Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1" Min. Diameter
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.