Moen T6520 Bathroom Faucet, Icon Two-Handle Widespread - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Moen T6520 o0ffers a high arc spout, two handles with 90 degree rotation for hot and cold water temperature operation, and a modern, widespread design to compliment any kitchen. This chrome-plated faucet offers easy cleaning and a shiny, bright look to your sinks.
This faucet fits M-PACT Systems, offers ½ inch IPS connections, and requires a separately purchased rough-in valve, model # 9000, for complete installation. One and one half inch minimum diameter is also required for installation through three holes on the Moen T6520. Don’t forget the cartridge, model # 1224 as well for installing this unique faucet in your kitchen remodels, upgrades, or newly constructed areas.
The Moen T6520 provides clockwise and counterclockwise handle rotation for water temperature control, so ease-of-use is built right in. When this item is in stock, it also offers shipping the same day you order, so you can start right away on making the perfectly pleasing kitchen design possible, all the way down to the details of the faucet! Order today!
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9000) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Lavatory Faucet with Drain Assembly and Lever Style Handles
• Fits M-PACT System
• High Arc Spout
• 1/2" IPS Connections
• Widespread Design
• Laminar Flow
• Mounts in 3 Holes at 1-1/8" Min. Diameter
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
• Also Available in a Brushed Nickel Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
• Spout Length: 9" (229mm)
• Handle Width: 3 (76mm)
• Handle Length: 4-3/16" (107mm)
• Handle Escutcheon Diameter: 2-1/4" (57mm)
• Spout Escutcheon Diameter: 5-1/8 (130mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• IPS Connections: 1/2"
• Handle to Handle Center: 8" (204mm)
• Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes at 1-1/8" Min. Diameter
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: