Moen T6530 Icon Two-Handle Wall Mounted Bathroom Faucet Trim - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen TS6530View this item
The Moen T6530 is for 2-hole installation with a 1-1/4 inch minimum diameter and 1 hole installation at 1 inch diameter minimum, with 8 inches on the center. It has ½ inch copper connections, is for use with model #1224 cartridge, and fits with M-PACT systems.
The 90-degree handle rotation for both handles for the hot and cold temperature use and control makes the Moen T6530 easy to use. Its chrome-plated finish makes this a shiny addition to your bathroom touches. Moen has always had quality and attractiveness as equal characteristics in the engineering of their popular plumbing supplies and parts.
The Moen T6530 is a wall-mounted faucet with a long extended spout design. This elegant faucet adds that special touch to any bathroom, whether newly constructed or as part of upgrading your bathrooms and hard ware. It comes with a warranty and user guide, as well as a specifications sheet, so it’s another worry-free, affordable and high quality purchase from Moen!
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
Features:• Requires Rough-In Valve, (Model # 9400) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY|
• Trim Kit for 2 Handle Wall Mount Lavatory Faucet with Lever Style Handles
• Drain Assembly Not Included (Use model # 140780 Lavatory Drain Assembly Series)
• Fits M-PACT System
• 1/2" Copper Connections
• Wall Mounted Design
• Laminar Flow
• Adaptable for Non • 8" Centers
• Long Extended Spout
• Mounts in 2 Holes at 1-1/4" Min. Diameter and 1 Hole at 1" Min. Diameter, 8" on Center
• Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
Specifications:• Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction|
• Spout Length: 7-1/2" (19mm)
• Handle Length: 3" (8mm)
• Max Wall Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
• Spout Diameter: 2-1/4" (8mm)
• Handle Diameter: 2-1/4" (8mm)
• Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
• Copper Connections: 1/2"
• Hole Mount Requirements: 2 Holes at 1-1/4" Min. Diameter and 1 Hole at 1" Min. Diameter, 8" on Center
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: