- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T920BN Bathtub Trim, Kingsley Two-Handle Roman - Brushed Nickel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bathtub FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Moen T920BN Kingsley Two-Handle Roman Tub Trim - Brushed Nickel
The Moen T920BN is for installation with any Moen deck mounted Roman Tub trim kit. This two handle lever style faucet uses clockwise and counterclockwise rotation for on and off and for hot and cold water temperatures. Cold and hot are easy to identify with included red and blue indicators for the handles.
Fitting with M-PACT Systems, the Moen T920BN features a sleek, high arc spout design, and brushed nickel finish for a modern look. Cleaning this kit is easy with its smooth and long-lasting finish. Just a quick wipe with a cloth and cleaner and you are on your way!
Installing the Moen T920BN requires separately purchased rough-in valve, model # 4999. This faucet was built to install on decks up to 2-1/8 inches, and the supplies are ½ inch type K with copper tubing. A five year warranty is included and the price is affordable enough for any bathroom project budget.
- REQUIRES: Rough-In Valve, Model # 4999 for Installation (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Trim Kit for 2 Handle Roman Tub, with Lever Style Handles
- Can be Installed with Any Moen Deck Mounted Roman Tub Trim Kit
- Includes Hot and Cold Indicators
- Fits M-PACT System
- High Arc Spout
- The Flow is Designed to Deliver 18 gpm at 40 psi (68 L/Min)
- Designed to Install on Decks up to 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Cartridge Design, Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Tub Fill Spout is a Slip Fit Design and the Supplies are 1/2" type K, Copper Tubing
- For Installations from 8" (203mm) to 10" (254mm) Centers
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Spout Length: 9-15/16" (252mm)
- Handle Width: 2-7/8" (73mm)
- Handle Length: 2-15/16" (75mm)
- Handle Escutcheon Diameter: 2-7/16" (62mm)
- Spout Escutcheon Diameter: 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Delivery: 18 gpm at 40 psi (68 L/Min)
- Handle to Handle Center: 10" (254mm), Fixed
- Decks Installation: Up to 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Valve: 15-17 gpm (56-64 L/min) Max
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
is this in-stock - Brushed Nickelby ken P. on 04-24-2013
Currently we do have stockon 04-24-2013Please login or register before adding a question.