- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen T963 Bathtub Trim, Icon Two-Handle Roman - Chrome
About the Moen T963 Icon Two-Handle Roman Tub Trim – Chrome
The Moen T963 is a classically designed tub faucet and handle kit perfect for your bathroom remodels, upgrading of your faucets and other hardware or brand-new construction projects. This chrome-plated, two handled tub trim kit will shine well against any colored tub, and is a breeze to clean with just a few simple wipes.
High arc spout, convenient clockwise and counterclockwise handle temperature operation and a slip fit design makes this Moen T963 a smart choice. This kit valve fits steel, plastic, cast iron or tiles decks. Installation on decks up to 2-1/8 inch and 10 inch centers or more, this tub trim kit offers versatility in the ease of installation.
The Moen T963 fits M-PACT systems, uses model # 1248 for the cartridge, offers copper tubing for the fill spout, offers delivery of flow at 18 gpm and has a spout length of 11-5/8 inches. With so many amenities and at a hot price, you need to order these Moen tub trim kits for every tub in your home!
- REQUIRES: Rough-In Valve, Model # 4999 for Installation (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Trim Kit for 2 Handle Roman Tub, with Lever Style Handles
- Fits M-PACT System
- High Arc Spout
- Valve Fits Tile Decks, Steel, Cast Iron or Plastic Decks
- Designed to Install on Decks up to 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Uses Model # 1248 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic and Stainless Steel Materials
- Tub Fill Spout is a Slip Fit Design, Supplies are 1/2" type K, Copper Tubing
- For Installations 10" (254mm) Centers or More
- The Flow is Designed to Deliver 18 gpm at 40 psi (68 L/Min)
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- Spout Length: 11-5/8" (295mm)
- Handle Width: 3 (75mm)
- Handle Length: 4-5/16" (109mm)
- Handle Escutcheon Diameter: 2-1/4" (55mm)
- Spout Escutcheon Diameter: 2-3/4" (69mm)
- Delivery: 18 gpm at 40 psi (68 L/Min)
- Handle to Handle Center: 10" (254mm)
- Decks Installation: Up to 2-1/8" (54mm)
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers