- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen TG2045622 Kitchen Sink, 2000 Series 20 Gauge 5.5" Deep Single Bowl 2-Hole Drop-In w/ Faucet - Stainless Steel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Kitchen Sink and Faucet CombosView all items in this category
About the Moen TG2045622 Kitchen Sink, 2000 Series 20 Gauge 5.5" Deep Single Bowl 2-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel
The Moen TG2045622 Kitchen Sink, 2000 Series 20 Gauge 5.5" Deep Single Bowl 2-Hole Drop-In - Stainless Steel meets the demands for cost and design-focused homeowners. With a drop-in sink design, the 2000 Series of kitchen sinks are composed of 20-gauge stainless steel, ensuring quality and durability. This kitchen sink features ten different sizes and bowl configurations, including single, one and a half, double, and triple-bowl options to allow design-conscious homeowners to create the kitchen of their dreams. Thanks to Moens SoundSHIELD noise protection undercoating, this seies of sinks offers exceptional sound-deadening capability, which creates a quieter experience while working with dishware at the kitchen sink. With timeless styles, innovative functionality and quality construction, Moen designs for real life.
Includes: Faucet, Drain, and Drain Basket
- 2000 Series single bowl drop-in sink
- Center drain, 1 to 4 faucet holes as indicated
- U-channel mounting system (hardware included)
- SoundSHIELD sound absorbing system, assuring exceptional noise reduction and quiet dependability
- Replaces: Moen 22240
- Sink type: Brushed finish stainless steel
- Number of bowls: Single bowl
- Drain opening size: 2"
- SoundShield: Yes
- Mount type: Drop-in
- Overall dimensions: 15"x15"
- Bowl size one: 12 x 10 x 5.5
- Strainer drop in included: Yes
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against material or manufacturing defects to the original consumer purchaser
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.